Conveyor belts are most commonly used to transport bulk material. Allegheny Manufacturing designs and manufactures heavy- duty conveyor systems for many different applications, from fine powders to large lump materials.
We provide a total capability relative to the design, manufacture and installation of custom engineered belt conveyors and systems suited to the complete range of bulk materials handling requirements.
Allegheny Manufacturing offers four styles of conveyors:
- Truss Conveyors
- Channel Conveyors
- Sidewall Conveyors
- Recycle (Chevron) Conveyors
- Heavy Duty
- Available in ina any length and belt widths between 18-72 inchs
- Used to convey bulk materials at hourly capacities from single units to bulk powder
- Commonly used when long spans are required between support points
- Doesn’t require long spans between support points
- Often used under other equipment to convey material
- 48” belt width
- Common design for belt feeders
- Can be used for long modular overland conveyor sections
- 16-48” width and incline angles up to 80 degrees
- Keeps the product on the belt and can handle a wide variety of material from dusty or fine particle products to abrasive lumpy material.
- Sidewall belts are used in many applications such as minging, recycling, and cement
- Sidewall belting consists of two corrugated sidewalls bonded to a rigid base belt. Cleats are then added at various spacings to achieve handling at required capacity
- 18-72” width, any length up to 50ft, and incline of 30 degrees
- Our modular design of recycle conveyors is well suited for bulky handling and feeding of recyclable materials, including fibers, powders, bulk products, and unconventional shaped product to be conveyed.
Our heavy-duty belt feeders are applied to control material flow by withdrawing a continuous volume under hoppers or bins. They are specifically designed to suit the customers applications from aggregates and sand to wet and sticky materials.
Available in a variety of sizes and capacities and feature robust and reliable construction.