Designed for Industrial applications, these heavy duty fully enclosed rotary screens exceed our customer’s expectations in the harshest environments in recycling and processing operations.
Heavy drum construction and replacement screen panels ensure long service life and lower operating costs. Custom engineered feed and discharge keeps your process flowing at peak efficiency with minimal build up and wear.
- Rotary Screens (also known as Trommel Screens) are an efficient means of separating large volumes of course material feeds. Their unique drum design features high screen square foot area for extreme capacity.
- We can supply thermal processing technologies to our rotary screens. Whether the applications require drying or cooling processes, we can apply the technology to our units.
- Applications used for our cooling trommel screen are fiber cooling, mineral/aggregate cooling, separation of hot materials following a high temp process
- Drying Rotary Screens are used for separating wet and sticky feeds. Indirect or direct fired forced air heaters can be used with capacities up to 2.5 million BTU’s (british thermal units)
- Variable speed control for drum rotation
- Full enclosure with hydraulic clamshell opening for service or rotor change
- Dust tight inlet, outlet and product connections
- Feed end seal
- Integral dust collector pick-up points
- Adjustable operating angle (hydraulic) on some models or custom designed
- Carbon or stainless chutes and lining