Vibrating feeders minimize the need for mechanical components by using vibration to control the flow and feed of bulk solids into an external process or machine.
Shallow angle conveying pans or troughs with either flat or concave bottoms are vibrated by an out of balance drive creating a circular or straight-line motion. Adjustable counterweights change vibration amplitude without changing the vibrator housing that controls the rate of feed.
- Feeding hammer mills, crushers, screens, ovens, and other equipment processing granular materials
- Feeding materials to conveyor belts and bucket elevators through a wide range of capacities
- Available in 10, 12, 16, 24, 30, 36, and 42 inch widths
- Choice of carbon steel or stainless steel construction
- Optional bolt-in liners to combat high-wear products
- Choice of dial-type speed control or control through PLC unit
- Available in lengths up to 96 inches